Wednesday, 2 August 2017

A proper introduction



Maybe you've already read something about it on Facebook or Instagram, I am the new owner of  Snailmailshop. For those who missed it, here is an introduction.

I am Sharon and I am 34 years old. I live together with my husband in the east of The Netherlands. Some of you might already know me from Pure Creations or Snail-Mail.nl.

I love being creative and I also love snail mail. I love to receive beautiful personal mail in my mailbox. When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I already wrote letters to friends at school and when I was 11 years old, I had my first real penpal.

In 2016 I started my own webshop (Pure Creations). This webshop is all about creativity. You can buy whatever you need for snail mail, postcrossing and other crafts. Soon Pure Creations will be Snailmailshop as well.
Besides this I also have my own blog, snail-mail.nl, which is in Dutch by the way. And I recently started a new item on my blog with Astrid from Cardcetera. She came up with the idea to be blogfriends, so she writes blogs at my blog and I write blogs on hers. For now, that is also only in Dutch though.


Well and now I am also the owner of Snailmailshop and also of Snailmailmagazine. So I am going to write on this blog regular as well.

I am really looking forward to continue this shop and blog. At the moment I am busy with getting a lot of new ideas for this blog, getting new items for the shop (a lot of new items are already available, but there is still a lot more to come!) and a lot more.
I have a lot of ideas and plans, just follow me here, on Facebook and Instagram and don't miss a thing!








1 comment:

  1. First: I wish you success with this new endeavor, all the way from Florida. And after this, we need to get the word out! Looking forward to the future posts ♥

    ReplyDelete